Monday, October 1, 2007

Post Pink

From October 1-14, Sprinkles will donate all proceeds of their strawberry cupcakes to the Entertainment Industry Foundation's Women's Cancer Research Fund.


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I don't know of a single person who has not been affected in some way by breast cancer. It's amazing how many companies are now "thinking pink" by developing products whose proceeds directly impact breast cancer research. Throughout the month I will post on some of my favorites.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Mimi, I LOVE that you are going to "think pink" throughout the month of October! Can't wait to check back!!

Sarah Dennis said...

Mimi, my great-grandmother passed away from breast cancer many years ago. Now, through research and early detection woman are beating this cancer in large numbers. I am a strong supporter of breast cancer awareness and I think it's great that we bloggers will be "posting pink" throughout the month of October. Can't wait to see your fabulous finds!