Monday, November 5, 2007

NY Market Highlight : Judd Waddell

If you are not familiar with Judd Waddell, you should be. Not only is he one of the most hysterical designers I have worked with over the years, but he makes simply beautiful gowns. This year's line is no different. I have always defined a "Judd" bride as a girl who wants a classic gown with a slightly understated modern twist. His designs are never over the top or outrageous, rather they have clean lines, classic details and beautiful silhouettes.

Erin Cole and Judd Waddell

1 comment:

Bridal Affairs said...

I love Judd Waddell! He has evolved since he first began and has become one of my top designers. Before I became a plannner and worked in bridal in Philadelphia, it was always exciting to know that Judd's trunk show was approaching. He was lovely to work with and always so helpful to the brides who came to his show! I really admire his charm, talent and sweet disposition!!! Definitly one of my fiavorites!