Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cotton Idea Studio

I love discovering local independent paper and sationery shops. I recently came across Cotton Idea Studio, a new boutique shop located in Laguna Beach specializing in all manners of fine paperie. In addition to their own line of custom cards and invitations, this little shop also carries all of my favorite paper and small gift lines including Egg Press, Snow & Graham, Pikku, Hable Construction, Page, Paper + Cup, Mr. Boddington, Night Owl, Hello Lucky and Little Tree Press. Though having just opened their doors, I am sure this will very quickly become a most favorite shop of the Orange County paper-obsessed.

all images courtesy of Cotton Design Studio

1 comment:

People St.Clair said...

I can easily get lost in all the lovely things on their website so I can only imagine how great the store is.