Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not a snowflake, just a flake

I am WAY late in responding to this tag, but somehow I have completely lost myself in peppermint mochas and Christmas carols. With a minute to spare and most of my gifts already wrapped, I finally have the time to play along. Unfortunately I am positive that everyone else has already been tagged (um, like 2 weeks ago when I was supposed to play along!), so I will just do a "pretend tag" for anyone who wants to participate. I was so graciously tagged by Lucky Designs (who I LOVE, by the way!) and she will probably never let me join in any games again as I am clearly not a "rules" kind of girl. :)
The rules are as follows: Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now, the moment you have been waiting for:

  1. Every boy I ever dated (including the one I married) has been a lefty. Weird, huh? I am not a lefty and, quite frankly, I find it rather annoying that we actually have to pay attention to who sits where in the booth at a restaurant, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
  2. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education/Spanish and a Master's Degree in Educational Administration.
  3. I can't swim. I have lived at the beach my whole life and refuse to get in the ocean. As I never intend to be in a situation where I am on a boat that capsizes, I think I'll be OK.
  4. I tried out for, and received a callback for, The Apprentice:Martha Stewart. Obviously it didn't work out, but it was a blast.
  5. When I get annoyed with someone I like to use big words with them. Especially with my husband. He hates that.
  6. My very first concert was U2-Zooropa. I was 15, had front row seats and touched Bono repeatedly. It was a truly surreal experience.
  7. In college I pierced my eyebrow without telling my parents. When I came home for a visit, you would have thought I had committed a violent crime. The disappointment was much worse than the pain and, needless, to say, parental approval prevailed. It came out very shortly thereafter. I still have the scar to remind me of what a dork I was.

What, seven already? But I had about 12 more things to share. Next time, perhaps.

2 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

I am glad you had a moment to post. Happy holidays to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

OH MIMI JUST WHEN I THINK I KNOW U i FIND OUT ALL THIS OTHER GREAT INFO. THANKS FOR SHARING. ERIN