Monday, July 30, 2007

Location, Location

Although I am still totally in love with and would not have changed the location of my Parker wedding for anything, I am always on the lookout for unique and inspiring locations that fit the personality of my clients. While on a road trip along the central coast of California with my husband last week, we came across countless amazing views that would make for an unforgettable wedding locale. One of our favorites was here, at the Ragged Point Inn in Big Sur. Can't you just envision a small, intimate, organic wedding in this stunning natural setting?
Pathway to the altar
View away from the ocean
View from just beyond the ceremony site

1 comment:

Juggle Jane said...

These are great!
My best friend is getting married there in May and these are the first photos I have seen that really capture how beautiful this location is!