Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy Bee

This weekend gave me a chance to catch up on a couple of projects I've been working on. I packaged up some cutom mailing labels I designed for Christine of CVD Custom Invitation Studio and I finished designing and assembling some baby shower invites for my sister Sarah of Cousins Baby Couture. Though I haven't yet settled on a design for the labels for the invites, I must say that I am thrilled with the amount of work I actually accomplished on such a perfect weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shower invitations.They are so unique and precious-you do marvelous work!

Anonymous said...

Mimi--love these invites! great job :)

tina said...

How frickin' cute are those invites? I love modern, not-babyish baby stuff. And I am so sure that your sister and cousin own that shop. Your whole family is fab! You all look alike too. :) I have a few friends working on Baby #2 now. Thanks for finding my 2008 Stock Baby Gifts for me! I love 'em! -tin

janet - roses or ranunculus said...

these are adorable! i love the colors and the bees!