Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Egg Press

Oh boy do I love quality letterpress! As a matter of fact, I think I have kept every letterpressed card or invitation I have ever received. I'm an admitted paper junkie. Just knowing that letterpress generally comes from small companies owned and operated by admiringly creative individuals preserving an art form they love makes it all the more special. Egg Press is one such company that you have probably already fallen in love with through their line of cards and goodies available at fine paper stores, but did you know they can also be commissioned to do custom work for weddings, birth announcements, and the like? Who wouldn't love to receive one of these in the mail?



2 comments:

swell.life said...

I can relate to paper hoarding! The letter press pics are darling. Another delicious letter press designer I just found today:

http://www.charminggardener.com/

(I'm sure you already know of, but I thought it'd be fun to share!)

Poppy Letterpress said...

Egg Press have some gorgeous designs, some of them really cute. Love their stuff, glad to see someone else does too!